Thursday 2 February 2012

Looking back, looking forward

" The best thing about the future
 is that it only comes one day at a time."
- Abraham Lincoln

Way back at the beginning of January
(Oh it feels so long ago)

I think it is important to regularly review them,
if only to give myself a virtual kick up the .....


GOAL 1
 As you can see
 I now have lots of books
 to help send me on my crafty blogging adventure.
Now to find some time to read them
without feeling overwhelmed or terrified.
I am blogging  and crafting but
have not created anything worthy of etsy or folksy yet.

GOAL 2
In January I lost 2.5 lbs.
OK I could have done a lot better......
I have only got 10lbs to lose before I reach my target.
( I think this is the point where I need that kick!)



GOAL 3
I have been cooking using fresh ingredients most days,
 but not home grown.

But I do have the books to help me.
Mmm....I see a pattern....

 Note to self....
owning the books does not mean
that you have planted a garden
or started a craft business!!


All words of wisdom and encouragement
gratefully received.....Please!









No comments:

Post a Comment